Welcome to the Baltic Business Arena
Go to News Update on BBA 24 May.
Go to News Update on BBA 7 June.
N.B. Deadline for registration to BBA has been extended to 12 June!
The business matchmaking event Baltic Business Arena will take place as an integrated part of the Summit and Annual Forum. At the Baltic Business Arena small and medium sized companies from the entire Baltic Sea Region will have the opportunity to book face-to-face meetings with other companies in a specially designed meeting arena.
The first event of this kind was arranged in Stockholm in June last year with great results: 70 companies from 11 countries performed over 350 meetings.
The main business areas of the 2012 matchmaking event are clean-tech, renewable energy, sustainable construction, life science and Information and Communication Technologies (ICT).
The Baltic Business Arena 2012 is supported by Enterprise Europe Network, the Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth and the Swedish Institute.
What is the Baltic Business Arena?
In the Baltic Business Arena we offer you the opportunity to pre-book face-to-face meetings with other companies, research/innovation and financial institutions in a specially designed meeting arena. This is a cost and time-effective way to discover new business and cooperation opportunities while expanding your international contact network.
When participating in the business matchmaking at the Baltic Business Arena you have full access to the BDF Summit and European Commission’s Annual Forum on the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region.
- Purchaser: meet qualified and innovative companies and find innovation provider from the RTD performers.
- Supplier: meet new customers, create networks of mutual interest, find ways for financing your product or technology.
- Product developer/ project manager: find ways for product development and transfer of technology by means of external research capacity.
- Researcher/ research institute: meet partners to discuss new innovative solutions and future research ideas.
- Financing institution representative/ business angels: meet qualified and innovative companies to discuss cooperation and create network of mutual interest
- Renewable Energy
- Sustainable Construction
- Life Science
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
As participant in the Baltic Business Arena you will get
- Access to our on-line match-making tool
- A personalised schedule with meetings of your choice
- A catalogue including all match-making participants
- The possibility to participate in specially targeted workshops and seminars on topics of key interest for your business jointly with the BDF Summit/EUSBSR Annual Forum
- Access to consultation with experts in legal issues and entrepreneurship
- Lunch on the 18th and the 19th of June jointly with the BDF Summit/EUSBSR Annual Forum
- Coffee and refreshments
- Gala dinner 18 June jointly with the BDF Summit/EUSBSR Annual Forum
Registration and More Information
For more information about the Baltic Business Arena and registration (new deadline 12 June), click here.
Please note that as participant in the Baltic Business Arena you shall not register for the BDF Summit/EUSBSR Annual Forum as well via this website. You shall only register for the Baltic Business Arena via the business matchmaking website. This is because the scheduling of your meetings requires a special registration platform. BDF will take care of the administration, so that you anyhow will be included in the Summit/Annual Forum.
For companies/organisations who wish to participate only in the matchmaking a fee of 200 EUR/ person will be charged.