The Networking and Project Village is a key part of the Summit and the Annual Forum. Companies, Flagship Projects of the EUSBSR, NGOs and many others will display their work on improving the Baltic Sea Region. In line with the overall theme for the event, the Village will give special focus to infrastructure projects. See a list of the 2012 Exhibitors here.
Become an Exhibitor
Become an Exhibitor and benefit from the conference exposure! Networking is an essential part of the BDF Summit and the Annual Forum and therefore is a perfect way to brand and promote your company, organisation or project and demonstrate that you are a stake holder in the Baltic Sea Region. The most essential purpose of the Networking Village is to engage all participants in an open dialogue. We create unique opportunities to become noticeable as well as find inspiration and innovative solutions through international partnerships. This year’s Networking activities will take place in the conference venue, The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, that offers a dynamic exhibition area. It will be a vibrant place to showcase your company, organisation or project to an international audience.
We offer a platform and opportunity for the exhibitors to meet representatives from EU-funded projects, international businesses, national governments at top level, private banks and international financing institutions. There is room for 42 stands in the Village – 30 EU flagship projects can be partially sponsored by the European Commission.
By joining the Networking Village you will have:
- Access to all conference activities, plenary and parallel sessions, workshops, seminars, roundtable discussions and interviews
- Great chance to meet 100 small and medium enterprises representatives through Baltic Business Arena matchmaking event during the conference
- Access for 2 persons to the Gala Dinner
- A possible presentation of your company or project in a dedicated area
- Promotion in conference handbook, newsletters and on the Summit website
- Extensive profiling on the banners, screens and in all official material
Contact BDF Deputy Director Jørgen P.T. Christensen for more details, Phone: +45 60 21 85 80, Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload Networking Village Flyer